Pay Range: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00/year
unWired is searching for a resourceful and creative Salesforce Developer to join our Salesforce team. Reporting to the Salesforce Development Director, the Salesforce Developer is responsible for customizing, developing, and supporting solutions, including applications outside of Salesforce that may need to be integrated. This position will work with team members to develop custom solutions for internal and external customers that simplify, enhance, or automate processes.
- • Maintain the CRM systems including updates, enhancements, building reports, managing dashboards, workflows, and security.
- • Monitor end-user usage of systems and perform daily administrative and user support tasks.
- • Promotes teamwork and achievement of unWired Broadband goals by coordinating and participating in meetings between all departments to ensure the timely and accurate flow of information.
- • Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- • Demonstrate a personal commitment to the Company’s values; promote an environment that appreciates diversity and treats all people with respect, prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- • Ensure a safe, healthy work environment by following all safety, health and environmental policies, procedures and regulations per the Company’s IIPP, job safe practices and other related programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or technical field and/or equivalent work experience required
- • A minimum of 3 years of Salesforce development experience is required. Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud is required
- • Experience with Lightning Web Components, Apex, Visualforce, Batch Processes
- • Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration
- • Strong understanding of data architecture best practices
- • Strong ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- • Excellent oral and written communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- • Strong expertise in configuring Custom Objects & Fields, Validation Rules, Sharing rules, Sharing Sets, APEX Sharing rules, Flows & Approval Processes, & Reports and Dashboards
- • Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems using APIs using platform events and HTTP callouts with REST, SOAP, or Web Service APIs
- • Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and CRMs such as Salesforce.
- • Communication Skills: Ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, ability to read and interpret written information.
- • Interpersonal Skills: Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; open to others’ ideas.
- • Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- • Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- • Long Term Disability Insurance
- • Flexible Spending Accounts
- • 401K with company contributions, including discretionary Profit-Sharing contributions
- • Holiday, Vacation and Sick paid time off
- • Complementary internet connection
Fresno based unWired Broadband was founded in 2003 with the goal of delivering fast, reliable Internet connections to homes and businesses in rural and underserved areas. Strong demand, fueled by increasing needs for connectivity, have led to 20 years of continuous growth. We currently cover over 17,000 square miles between Elk Grove and the base of the Grapevine. Over 170 tower sites are strategically located to cover the rural and underserved areas that have been ignored by DSL, cable and fiber carriers.