Sales Support Coordinator
Local Fresno Internet Service/Fixed Wireless Provider is continuing to see significant growth year over year and is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this position is responsible for supporting day to day activities of Sales and Customer Care. We offer growth from within, an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Defined Benefits contributions, Profit Sharing, and Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay.
- • Coordinate process-related duties in Sales and Care
- • Verify accuracy of orders entered into the system
- • Support Sales and Care teams on data entry and other clerical/admin duties
- • Perform quality control during critical points of the sales cycle
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • Advanced skill in communicating orally and in writing.
- • Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive with limited direction.
- • Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and CRMs such as Salesforce.
- •Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- • Communication Skills: speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; responds well to questions, presents effectively in group meetings or settings, ability to read and interpret written information.
- • Interpersonal Skills: focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; open to others’ ideas.
- • Demonstrated attention to detail.
- • Multi-task oriented.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk; and talk or hear. The employee is required to sit for long periods of time in office, stand and walk. This job requires the ability to enter and read material on the computer and Internet. Must be able to read and see with own eyes and work with both hands both on the computer for long durations. Must be able to communicate verbally, observe with own eyes, read and analyze data and charts and give and receive information through listening and conversing.