Fresno based unWired Broadband was founded in 2003 with the goal of delivering fast, reliable Internet connections to homes and businesses in rural and underserved areas. Strong demand, fueled by ever-increasing needs for connectivity, have led to 16 years of continuous growth. We are now one of the largest Fixed Wireless Internet providers in the nation.
unWired is searching for an organized Sales Assistant to join our Sales team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position is responsible for providing support to the Sales and Customer Account Management teams, preforming quality control of orders, and relieving them of administrative work including data entry and other clerical tasks.
- • Provide support to the Sales and Customer Account Management team by performing clerical and administrative tasks as needed.
- • Perform quality control of orders as they flow through the steps of the process.
- • Perform customer outreach before sending orders to the Billing department.
- • Complete special projects as needed by sales leadership.
- • Conduct weekly reporting to be delivered to the Sales Manager.
- • Support others within the Sales and Customer Account Management team to achieve customer satisfaction levels.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • High School Diploma or equivalent; or demonstrated communication and mathematical proficiency.
- • Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- • Must be organized with the ability to multi-task
- • Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and CRMs such as Salesforce.
- • Communication Skills: ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, ability to read and interpret written information.
- • Interpersonal Skills: focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; open to others’ ideas.
- • Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- • Company paid Life Insurance
- • Long Term Disability Insurance
- • Flexible Spending Accounts
- • 401K with generous company contributions and Profit-Sharing contributions
- • Holiday, Vacation and Sick paid time off