Pay Range: $20.00 – $25.00/hr
unWired is searching for a disciplined Provisioner to join our Scheduling and Provisioning team. Reporting to the Technical Operations Manager, this position is responsible for supporting the Installation and Scheduling teams by providing IP information, verifying the correct tower and quality signal are obtained, and resolving other technical issues.
- • Provide direct support to the Installation team by providing recommendations and azimuth for towers, providing all available tower options until a quality signal can be obtained, providing IP information and verifying that installations meet company standards for signal quality and data throughput.
- • Partner with Installation team on technical issues and trouble cases, recommending appropriate course of action.
- • Concisely and accurately record case notes and related data into CRM software.
- • Oversee the configuration of subscriber radios during installation.
- • Provide Installation team with technical support including router set-up, port forwarding and point to point configuration.
- • Assist with service upgrades and downgrade, including setting up radio speeds.
- • Identify and communicate job discrepancies.
- • Maintain and update IP database.
- • Provide scheduling support by validating appointment location, customer contact info, and making schedule adjustments as necessary.
- • Provide billing support by creating quotes for additional services added for customers by technicians onsite.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • High School Diploma, or equivalent language and mathematical skills.
- • Advanced skill in communicating orally and in writing with other departments.
- • Knowledge of WISPs and related technology.
- • Experience as an Installation Technician or Level 1 Support Technician preferred.
- • Ability to interpret and apply complex technical information.
- • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with company subsidies
- • Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- • Long Term Disability Insurance
- • Flexible Spending Accounts
- • 401K with company contributions, including discretionary Profit-Sharing contributions
- • Holiday, Vacation and Sick paid time off
- • Complementary internet connection
Fresno based unWired Broadband was founded in 2003 with the goal of delivering fast, reliable Internet connections to homes and businesses in rural and underserved areas. Strong demand, fueled by increasing needs for connectivity, have led to 20 years of continuous growth. We currently cover over 17,000 square miles between Elk Grove and the base of the Grapevine. Our 170 tower sites are strategically located to cover the rural and underserved areas that have been ignored by DSL, cable and fiber carriers.