unWired is searching for an articulate Lease Administrator to join our Operations team. Reporting to the Project Manager, this position is responsible preparing leases, reviewing existing leases, maintaining the documents and activities in a database, and maintaining relationships with landlords.
- • Prepare leases/subleases and related documents.
- • Maintain and update the lease activities in a database.
- • Maintain relationships with landlords.
- • Maintain, track, and update critical dates of the lease agreements, amendments, MOUs, trade connections, and other agreements.
- • Create, maintain, and update lease templates as needed.
- • Ensure accuracy of documents and records.
- • Prepare, file, and update applications to amend Service Level Agreements, lease agreements, and/or trade agreements.
- • Request, track and submit required documents to amend lease agreements.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • Minimum 3 years commercial lease administration experience.
- • High School Diploma or equivalent; or demonstrated communication and mathematical proficiency.
- • Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- • Must be organized with the ability to multi-task
- • Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and CRMs such as Salesforce.
- • Communication Skills: Ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, ability to read and interpret written information.
- • Interpersonal Skills: Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; open to others’ ideas.
- • Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- • Company paid Life Insurance
- • Long Term Disability Insurance
- • Flexible Spending Accounts
- • 401K with generous company contributions and Profit-Sharing contributions
- • Holiday, Vacation and Sick paid time off
- • Complementary internet connection
Fresno based unWired Broadband was founded in 2003 with the goal of delivering fast, reliable Internet connections to homes and businesses in rural and underserved areas. Strong demand, fueled by ever-increasing needs for connectivity, have led to 18 years of continuous growth. We are now one of the
largest Fixed Wireless Internet providers in the nation.