Inventory Control Clerk
unWired is searching for an innovative Inventory Control Clerk, in each of our three regions, to join our Operations team. Reporting to the Director of Field Operations, this position is responsible for assisting with the tracking, auditing, ordering, reporting, and distribution of all products in the logistic department for their assigned region. We have openings based in Fresno, Tulare and Turlock.
- • Maintain warehouse(s) by completing inspections and audits. Cleaning, organizing and assembling as needed.
- • Assist with maintenance of warehouse facilities including stocking and organizing shelves.
- • Perform physical warehouse inventory audits daily and verify inventory counts in Salesforce.
- • Assist with shipping and receiving equipment, filling orders and tracking all inventory.
- • Manage consumption rates by performing weekly consumption reports for assigned warehouse, ensuring stock levels are accurate.
- • Conduct monthly vehicle inventory audits and record counts in Salesforce.
- • Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- • Demonstrate a personal commitment to the Company values; promote an environment that appreciates diversity and treats all people with respect, prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- Ensure a safe, healthy work environment by following all safety, health and environmental policies, procedures and regulations per the Company’s IIPP, job safe practices and other related programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • High School Diploma, or equivalent language and mathematical skills.
- • Experience working in a warehouse environment, stockroom or other inventory position.
- • Ability to conduct inventory tasks including shipping and receiving, stocking, counts, data entry and processing purchase orders.
- • Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- • Communication Skills: speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; responds well to questions, presents effectively in group meetings or settings, ability to read and interpret written information.
- • Interpersonal Skills: focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; open to others’ ideas.
- • Demonstrated attention to detail.
- • Must have a clean DMV record and the ability to travel as necessary.
- • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- • Company paid Life Insurance
- • Long Term Disability Insurance
- • Flexible Spending Accounts
- • 401K with generous company contributions and Profit-Sharing contributions
- • Holiday, Vacation and Sick paid time off
- • Complementary internet connection
Fresno based unWired Broadband was founded in 2003 with the goal of delivering fast, reliable Internet
connections to homes and businesses in rural and underserved areas. Strong demand, fueled by everincreasing
needs for connectivity, have led to 19 years of continuous growth. We are now one of the
largest Fixed Wireless Internet providers in the nation.