Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
unWired is searching for a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager to join our Finance & Accounting team. Reporting to the Director of Finance with a dotted line to the CFO, this position will play a key role in the future growth and development of the business.
- • Develop and implement accurate financial planning and analysis tools, which include budgeting and forecasting, cash flow, working capital and other key analyses.
- • Coordinate the submission and consolidation of company cash flow forecasts to the Director of Finance for appropriate Treasury actions.
- • Identify, forecast, and articulate key business drivers as well as performance metrics for the enterprise and individual sales channels and product lines.
- • Create, implement, and produce monthly reporting packages that include financial statements, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive executive-level explanations of differences. Leverage the existing financial reporting infrastructure to further build out the company’s financial reporting, business intelligence, planning, and analytics capabilities.
- • Communicate with Private Equity investors in order to offer qualitative analysis of reports and models.
- • Support the Director of Finance and business operations by advising on the most effective and efficient processes.
- • Assess, develop, and implement systems to standardize best practices.
- • Support all aspects of M&A activities including pre-acquisition support and post-acquisition integration.
- • Play a major role in the formulation of company policies directly related to Company growth and strategic initiatives.
- • Assist in all ERP conversion activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • Passion for financial analysis, modelling, coupled with a history of process improvement.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field, MBA is a plus.
- • 5+ years of Financial Management experience.
- • Ability to create financial models for analysis.
- • Excellent communication skills specifically regarding persuading and simplifying complicated concepts/data.
- • Demonstrated organizational skills.
- • Ability to work collaboratively with various departments.
- • Attention to detail.
- • Strong familiarity with GAAP accounting, cash flow analysis and managing capital investments.
- • Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- • Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- • High level of flexibility related to deadlines and commitments required.
- • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with company subsidies
- • Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- • Long Term Disability Insurance
- • Flexible Spending Accounts
- • 401K with generous company contributions, including Profit-Sharing contributions
- • Holiday, Vacation and Sick paid time off
- • Complementary internet connection
Fresno based unWired Broadband was founded in 2003 with the goal of delivering fast, reliable Internet
connections to homes and businesses in rural and underserved areas. Strong demand, fueled by
increasing needs for connectivity, have led to 19 years of continuous growth. We currently cover over
14,000 square miles between Stockton and the base of the Grapevine. Our 170 tower sites are
strategically located to cover the rural and underserved areas that have been ignored by DSL, cable and