unWired is searching for a versatile Billing Specialist to join our dynamic Billing team. Reporting to the Billing Supervisor, this position is responsible for excellent customer service, and timely set up of new subscriptions to ensure accurate invoicing and timely collection of accounts receivables.
- • Answer a high volume of incoming calls to billing department (up to/potentially greater than 50% of time).
- • Assist with outbound calls/emails/communication to customers to resolve unpaid and past due balances.
- • Process operations cases and activate subscriptions.
- • Process cancellation cases including removing or canceling subscriptions per cancellation requests and performing final billing.
- • Process upgrade/downgrade cases.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • High School Diploma or equivalent; or comparable knowledge and experience.
- • Some experience in billing, preferably subscription billing.
- • Advanced skill in communicating orally and in writing.
- • Self-starter who takes ownership and responsibility for timely reporting, projects, and initiatives.
- • Must be process-oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects in a rapid-paced environment.
- • Demonstrated attention to detail.
- • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- • Company paid Life Insurance
- • Long Term Disability Insurance
- • Flexible Spending Accounts
- • 401K with generous company contributions and Profit-Sharing contributions Holiday, Vacation and Sick paid time off
- • Complementary internet connection
Fresno based unWired Broadband was founded in 2003 with the goal of delivering fast, reliable Internet connections to homes and businesses in rural and underserved areas. Strong demand, fueled by ever-increasing needs for connectivity, have led to 19 years of continuous growth. We are now one of the largest Fixed Wireless Internet providers in the nation.