Customer Account Manager
Fresno based unWired Broadband was founded in 2003 with the goal of delivering fast, reliable Internet connections to homes and businesses in rural and underserved areas. Strong demand, fueled by ever-increasing needs for connectivity, have led to 17 years of continuous growth. We are now one of the largest Fixed Wireless Internet providers in the nation.
unWired is searching for a self-sufficient and bilingual in Spanish Customer Account Manager (CAM) to join our Sales team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position is responsible for answering inbound customer calls to help existing customers find resolution to their current issues. This could include the right plan for their internet needs, processing moves, adds and changes to the account.
- • Act as a front-line support position for the company and serve as the familiar voice to our long-term customer base.
- • Answer in-bound calls from existing customers and assess their needs.
- • Identify opportunities to sell additional connections, upgrades, company products and services to existing customers.
- • Proactively contact customers to notify of rehomes and equipment upgrades.
- • Process moves, additions, and changes to customers’ accounts.
- • Resolve customer inquiries by determining customer pain points and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- • Enter and update customer contact and account information into the appropriate software system.
- • Respond to customer emails and voicemails in a professional manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • High School Diploma, or equivalent language and mathematical skills.
- • Bilingual in Spanish.
- • Experience interacting with customers in a call center environment, customer retention center, or retail environment.
- • Must be customer service oriented.
- • Advanced skill in communicating orally and in writing.
- • Ability to work with technology such as Microsoft Office, CRMs such as Salesforce, and SIP phone systems.
- • Strong multitasking skills must be able to adapt and move quickly from one thing to another within a loosely defined sales and support model where the conversation and tasks change quickly.
- • Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- • Company paid Life Insurance
- • Long Term Disability Insurance
- • Flexible Spending Accounts
- • 401K with generous company contributions and Profit-Sharing contributions
- • Holiday, Vacation and Sick paid time off