Customer Account Manager
unWired Broadband, a Fresno-based and privately held Wireless Internet Service Provider, is continuing to see growth and is seeking a bright Customer Account Manager. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this position is the familiar voice of unWired to our long-term customer base. CAM’s are responsible for answering inbound customer calls to help existing customers find resolutions by making changes to their existing account and directing to other departments as appropriate.
- • Answer calls from existing customers.
- • Present and sell company products and services to existing customers.
- • Process Moves, Adds, and changes to customers’ accounts.
- • Reach agreed sales targets/quotas by established deadlines.
- • Resolve customer inquiries, determine customer pain points, and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • Experience in a call center, or experience with customer relations and retention preferred.
- • Advanced skill in communicating orally and in writing with the general public.
- • Ability to work with technology such as Microsoft Office, CRMs such as Salesforce, and SIP phone systems.
- • Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- • Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- • Communication Skills: speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; responds well to questions, presents effectively in group meetings or settings, ability to read and interpret written information.
- • Interpersonal Skills: focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; open to others’ ideas.
- • Demonstrated attention to detail.
- • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- • Company paid Life Insurance
- • Long Term Disability Insurance
- • Flexible Spending Accounts
- • 401K with generous company contributions, including Defined Benefits and Profit-Sharing contributions
- • Holiday, Vacation and Sick paid time off