unWired Broadband, the Central Valley’s number one rural high-speed wireless internet service provider, is seeking an experienced and strategic minded Controller to join its dynamic team in Fresno. Responsible for directing and analyzing financial affairs, this established key position will be responsible for assisting management in making educated economic decisions about the company’s future and supporting our technology-oriented company from an accounting perspective.
Reporting to the CIO, this position is responsible for performing all financial management duties including assisting in preparation of annual budget, cost accounting, payroll, and related tracking reports. In addition, this individual will maintain monthly account detail and reconciliations, assist in the preparation of statistical data, and oversee the billing department.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field required. MBA and CPA or CMA is preferred.
- • Seven to Ten years’ experience in a senior-level financial role is required, experience in telecommunications is a plus. Three years of supervisory/management experience is also desired.
- • The successful candidate will have strong management, analytical and communication skills. Must work accurately under deadline pressure. Must be highly organized, have excellent written and verbal training communication skills, solid understanding of accounting principles is required, strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- • Enjoy the opportunity to work with a well-rounded, focused leadership team and grow with this fast-paced organization!
- • Position offers a competitive salary and an excellent employee benefits package.
Unwired Broadband is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- • Accounting, Finance, Quickbooks, Excel, Microsoft Suite, Billing, Management