Channel Sales Manager
unWired Broadband, a Fresno-based and privately-held Wireless Internet Service Provider is continuing to see significant growth and is seeking a Channel Sales Manager. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this position is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives in the wholesale and referral partner programs by background selling of solutions-based technology products, effective channel recruitment strategies, conducting in-person sales calls, and educating channel partners to achieve success. We offer growth from within and an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, FSA accounts, company-funded 401K contributions, Profit Sharing Contributions, Defined Benefits plan, and Vacation / Sick / Holiday pay.
- • Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- • Recruit, educate, and nurture their own channel partners to achieve success.
- • Coordinate the involvement of company staff, including support, service, technical and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- • Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in their own partner accounts.
- • Lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- • Assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- • Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- • Manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- • Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner staff.
- • Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- • Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- • Recruit new qualifying partners.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • Minimum of five years’ experience in channel partner recruitment and management, with a telecommunications product.
- • Excellent communication skills, including the ability to exercise assertiveness to influence others to create desired sales results.
- • Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- • Strong organization skills; superior attention to detail.
- • Excellent presentation skills.
- • Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk; and talk or hear. The employee is required to sit for long periods of time in office, stand and walk. This job requires the ability to enter and read material on the computer and Internet. Must be able to read and see with own eyes and work with both hands both on the computer for long durations. Must be able to communicate verbally, observe with own eyes, read and analyze data and charts and give and receive information through listening and conversing.