As of February 7, 2024, the FCC has stopped received new applications or enrollments for the ACP. If you are already enrolled in the ACP with unWired, you will continue to receive your monthly discount as long as the federal government provides funding, which is expected to run out as early as April 2024.
See if you can save $30/mo on Internet
Enjoy high-speed Internet with the Affordable Connectivity Program
How to Save $30/month on unWired Internet
Do I qualify?
- A member of your household must meet one of these qualifications:
- Your income is 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Participates in SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, Section 8 vouchers or other government assistance programs
- Receives free or reduced-price school lunch
- See the full list of qualifications here.
Both New and Existing Customers Can Save
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the Affordable Connectivity Program last?
Can I transfer my ACP discount to someone else?
If I am a current unWired customer, can I apply?