empleado de control de inventario
Pay Range: $15.50 – $22.00/hr
unWired is searching for an innovative empleado de control de inventario in our operations teams. Reporting to the Director of Field Operations, this position is responsible for assisting with the tracking, auditing, ordering, reporting, and distribution of all products in the logistic department for their assigned region.
- • Maintain warehouse(s) by completing inspections and audits. Cleaning, organizing and assembling as needed.
- • Assist with maintenance of warehouse facilities including stocking and organizing shelves.
- • Perform physical warehouse inventory audits daily and verify inventory counts in Salesforce.
- • Assist with shipping and receiving equipment, filling orders and tracking all inventory.
- • Manage consumption rates by performing weekly consumption reports for assigned warehouse, ensuring stock levels are accurate.
- • Conduct monthly vehicle inventory audits and record counts in Salesforce.
- • Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- • Demonstrate a personal commitment to the Company values; promote an environment that appreciates diversity and treats all people with respect, prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- • Ensure a safe, healthy work environment by following all safety, health and environmental policies, procedures and regulations per the Company’s IIPP, job safe practices and other related programs.
Conocimientos, destrezas y habilidades requeridos:
- • High School Diploma, or equivalent language and mathematical skills.
- • Experience working in a warehouse environment, stockroom or other inventory position.
- • Ability to conduct inventory tasks including shipping and receiving, stocking, counts, data entry and processing purchase orders.
- • Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- • Communication Skills: speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; responds well to questions, presents effectively in group meetings or settings, ability to read and interpret written information.
- • Interpersonal Skills: focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; open to others’ ideas.
- • Atención demostrada al detalle.
- • Must have a clean DMV record and the ability to travel as necessary.
- • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with company subsidies
- • Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- • Seguro de discapacidad a largo plazo
- • Cuentas de gastos flexibles
- • 401K with company contributions, including discretionary Profit-Sharing contributions
- • Días festivos, vacaciones y tiempo libre pagado por enfermedad
- • Conexión a Internet gratuita
connections to homes and businesses in rural and underserved areas. Strong demand, fueled by
increasing needs for connectivity, have led to 20 years of continuous growth. We currently cover over
17,000 square miles between Elk Grove and the base of the Grapevine. Our 170 tower sites are
strategically located to cover the rural and underserved areas that have been ignored by DSL, cable and