Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
unWired está buscando un Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager to join our Finance & Accounting team. Reporting to the Director of Finance with a dotted line to the CFO, this position will play a key role in the future growth and development of the business.
- • Develop and implement accurate financial planning and analysis tools, which include budgeting and forecasting, cash flow, working capital and other key analyses.
- • Coordinate the submission and consolidation of company cash flow forecasts to the Director of Finance for appropriate Treasury actions.
- • Identify, forecast, and articulate key business drivers as well as performance metrics for the enterprise and individual sales channels and product lines.
- • Create, implement, and produce monthly reporting packages that include financial statements, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive executive-level explanations of differences. Leverage the existing financial reporting infrastructure to further build out the company’s financial reporting, business intelligence, planning, and analytics capabilities.
- • Communicate with Private Equity investors in order to offer qualitative analysis of reports and models.
- • Support the Director of Finance and business operations by advising on the most effective and efficient processes.
- • Assess, develop, and implement systems to standardize best practices.
- • Support all aspects of M&A activities including pre-acquisition support and post-acquisition integration.
- • Play a major role in the formulation of company policies directly related to Company growth and strategic initiatives.
- • Assist in all ERP conversion activities.
Conocimientos, destrezas y habilidades requeridos:
- • Passion for financial analysis, modelling, coupled with a history of process improvement.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field, MBA is a plus.
- • 5+ years of Financial Management experience.
- • Ability to create financial models for analysis.
- • Excellent communication skills specifically regarding persuading and simplifying complicated concepts/data.
- • Demonstrated organizational skills.
- • Ability to work collaboratively with various departments.
- • Attention to detail.
- • Strong familiarity with GAAP accounting, cash flow analysis and managing capital investments.
- • Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- • Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- • High level of flexibility related to deadlines and commitments required.
- • Seguro médico, dental y de la vista con subsidios de la empresa
- • Seguro de vida pagado por la empresa y AD&D
- • Seguro de discapacidad a largo plazo
- • Cuentas de gastos flexibles
- • 401K con generosas contribuciones de la compañía, incluidas contribuciones de participación en las ganancias
- • Vacaciones, vacaciones y tiempo libre pagado por enfermedad
- • Conexión a internet complementaria
La banda ancha no cableada con sede en Fresno se fundó en 2003 con el objetivo de ofrecer Internet rápido y confiable
connections to homes and businesses in rural and underserved areas. Strong demand, fueled by
increasing needs for connectivity, have led to 19 years of continuous growth. We currently cover over
14,000 square miles between Stockton and the base of the Grapevine. Our 170 tower sites are
strategically located to cover the rural and underserved areas that have been ignored by DSL, cable and