Contact Center Manager
unWired is searching for an analytical Contact Center Manager to lead our Level 1 Technical Support team. Reporting to the Network Operations Director, this position is responsible for leading the Level 1 department, evaluating both employees and technology to meet company objectives and ensuring great customer support.
- • Ensure unWired is providing our customers with outstanding technical support including timely communication of issues, and the actions being taken to resolve them.
- • Analyze department activities and develop tools and process improvements to optimize service and staff performance.
- • Plan, prioritize, and schedule tech support activities to ensure maximum resolution of issues in a minimum time.
- • Determine and enforce department standards and benchmarks.
- • Lead and direct the work of the Level 1 department, training and developing staff members as necessary.
- • Ensure staff uses required tools and procedures to identify, document, track and resolve reported problems.
- • Answer staff’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, and handling issues that cannot be fielded directly by staff.
- • Prepare reports and analyze call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- • Identify gaps in technical skill or knowledge and seek out training options, internally and externally, to ensure that staff have the knowledge needed to meet their objectives.
- • Ensure necessary training programs are in place and implemented for new and revised systems, procedures, and applications, including new hardware and software. This includes developing, organizing, and supervising such programs as well as responding to user questions and providing support and/or additional training as necessary.
- • Research and deploy new technology, including standardizing configurations and processes.
Conocimientos, destrezas y habilidades requeridos:
- • High school diploma or equivalent knowledge and experience required.
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar preferred.
- • Networking knowledge: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, and WAN, helpful.
- • Ability to interpret and apply complex technical information.
- • Knowledge of technical and user-related aspects of a personal computer environment.
- • Advanced skill in communicating orally and in writing with all departments and software/hardware providers.
- • Must be highly organized with demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- • Skilled in creative and adaptive program planning design, implementation, maintenance, and evaluation.
- • Excellent leadership skills: inspires respect and trust, displays passion and optimism, motivates others to perform; gives recognition and feedback, influences others effectively.
- • Seguro médico, dental y de la vista
- • Seguro de vida pagado por la empresa
- • Seguro de discapacidad a largo plazo
- • Cuentas de gastos flexibles
- • 401K con generosas contribuciones de la empresa y contribuciones de participación en las ganancias
- • Días festivos, vacaciones y tiempo libre pagado por enfermedad
- • Conexión a Internet gratuita
UnWired Broadband, con sede en Fresno, se fundó en 2003 con el objetivo de brindar conexiones de Internet rápidas y confiables a hogares y empresas en áreas rurales y desatendidas. La fuerte demanda, impulsada por las necesidades cada vez mayores de conectividad, ha llevado a 19 años de crecimiento continuo. Ahora somos uno de los mayores proveedores de Internet inalámbrico fijo del país.