Fresno based unWired Broadband was founded in 2003 with the goal of delivering fast, reliable Internet connections to homes and businesses in rural and underserved areas. Strong demand, fueled by ever-increasing needs for connectivity, have led to 16 years of continuous growth. We are now one of the largest Fixed Wireless Internet providers in the nation.
unWired is searching for a Sales Manager to join our growing sales team. The Sales Manager will report to the Director of Sales and lead a team of Sales Representatives to achieve revenue and growth goals. In this position you will help foster a “customer first” team culture and develop the capability and capacity of the group to continuously improve sales productivity.
- • Supervise the day to day activities of the inside sales team.
- • Conduct regular sales training and coaching, designing and administering onboarding for new sales representatives.
- • Manage sales activities and assist with answering routine questions, approving credits and moving sales forward.
- • Track and analyze sales trends with an eye for the big picture.
- • Identify gaps in sales strategies and partner with Leadership Team to determine customers to target.
- • Providing service to top tier and escalated customers as necessary.
- • Improve sales process by performing quality and process control.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • Experience in sales leadership or supervision preferred.
- • Sales, marketing, or business management training or education preferred.
- • Exceptional communication skills: articulate and persuasive.
- • Excellent critical thinking skills with an ability to weigh decisions against goals.
- • Ability to work with technology such as Microsoft Office, CRMs such as Salesforce, and SIP phone systems.
- • Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- • Interpersonal Skills: focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; open to others’ ideas.
- • Demonstrated attention to detail.
- • Base salary of $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 per year plus generous goal-based bonuses
- • Medical, dental and vision insurance
- • Company paid life insurance
- • Long term disability insurance
- • Flexible spending accounts
- • 401K with generous company contributions, including defined benefits and profit-sharing contributions
- • Holiday, vacation and sick paid time off