Local Fresno Internet Service/Fixed Wireless Provider is continuing to see significant growth year over year and is seeking an Inbound Sales Representative. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this position is responsible for answering inbound sales calls to help customers find the right plan for their internet needs. This position is a critical front-line selling position for the company. We offer growth from within, an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Defined Benefits contributions, Profit Sharing, and Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay.
- • Answer inbound sales calls.
- • Present and sell company products and services to new customers.
- • Reach agreed sales targets/quotas by established deadlines.
- • Resolve customer inquiries, determine customer pain points and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • Advanced skill in communicating orally and in writing.
- • Previous experience in inside sales.
- • Strong negotiation skills.
- • Deadline and detail-oriented
- • Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive with limited direction.
- • Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and CRMs such as Salesforce.
- • Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- • Communication Skills: speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; responds well to questions, presents effectively in group meetings or settings, ability to read and interpret written information.
- • Interpersonal Skills: focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; open to others’ ideas.
- • Demonstrated attention to detail.
- • Multi-task oriented.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk; and talk or hear. The employee is required to sit for long periods of time in office, stand and walk. This job requires the ability to enter and read material on the computer and Internet. Must be able to read and see with own eyes and work with both hands both on the computer for long durations. Must be able to communicate verbally, observe with own eyes, read and analyze data and charts and give and receive information through listening and conversing.