Customer Service Representative
Do you want to join one of the leading WISP’s in California? We are seeking “A” Team Talent to join our expanding business. With the largest wireless footprint in the Central San Joaquin Valley, covering over 30,000 square miles, unWired Broadband reaches out to both metropolitan and underserved rural communities alike with reliable, high‐speed connectivity; strong roots in customer service; and a desire to play a role in the economic growth of the region.
We are a full‐scale broadband provider, equipped to service customers with High Speed Broadband Services through Fixed Microwave Wireless Technology. With our dedicated staff of employees and strong customer support our company is experiencing significant growth and as a result are investing in our infrastructure and expanding our territory at a rapid pace!
We offer growth from within, an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Defined Benefits contributions, Profit Sharing, and Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay.
Are you interested in being a part of this exciting opportunity? We want to hear from experienced customer service representatives who enjoy interacting with customers. This position will be responsible for placing outbound calls to our existing customer base and educating them on upgrade and promotional opportunities that are available to them.
Must meet the minimum requirements below and pass a background check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (list not all inclusive):
- Place outbound calls to existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and locate any areas the company can improve.
- Update customers contact information to ensure data integrity.
- Process customer requests and follow established workflows to notify proper departments of customer issues or requests
- Provide effective problem resolution by identifying and/or researching new customer install and/or billing issues as necessary.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems, if applicable.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years in a customer service or inside sales role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Experience with SalesForce, preferred.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Advanced skill in communicating orally and in writing with all departments and the general public.
- Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Multi-task oriented.
Please submit resume and salary requirements for consideration at email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.